|
|
Revamped the look of this blog a little. haha. I've made a header. Still need to improve with my digital painting skill lol. But at the moment this is the best i can do. i suppose. =w= Joanne taught us how to use study and collect colours so I'll try to use it, kinda handy btw. =D Since there isnt much assignments this term compared to previous terms, I'll try to squeeze things into my schedule and learn more things by myself. Slow...but surely. hahaha. I hope. Will also try to explore more on making buttons, update on that soon. =/ Also, my laptop has been feeling sick. It crashed, causing data losses. Lost some of the files for digital design. =w= but luckily not big projects and stuff. I'd die. Dat's all for some updates on ... my....progress... if u can say so. hahaha. G' Day! Labels: Updates posted by orilia
0 comments
|
||
Copyright (c) 2009 St John Ambulance, Stampin. Design and coded by Aurelia. |
||||