|
|
I learn some new things there. One of it was through talking to a local artist whom Iffah recognised from the International Art Expo we went last year. We didnt have any questions to ask. So he asked us a question instead. "What have u learned from the Art Expo? What had the strongest impression on u from there?" *speechless* *mumbles* He talked to us about how we should think about what we have learned through exhibitions, galleries, etc. etc. and not just see and forget about it. Honestly, I could barely remember what I've seen from the Matahati gallery (but, yes i do now.) Partly, cos i couldnt understand the art also. He also said: - how it is important for us to know about our own country. - how we should be able to talk and present ourselves or the country. - how we are not thinking creatively. - how we should look at our own weaknesses and faults before judging other people's mistakes. Mostly what Marion had told us in class. They all say the same thing. Is it really our problem? I think it will be hard for us to change our ways. We have been brought up this way. Do you want us to think like u guys? Ideas have changed, circumstances changed us. Do we, the young people, can really think like u do? Sometimes I tried very hard to think but I couldn't. Things still come out foolish. Who are we to judge? Who are u to judge us? I'm not trying to sound ignorant or arrogant. But being pushed around everywhere is not fun. Perhaps u're right, I'm wrong. Perhaps I'm right, u're wrong. After all, it's up to each of us how to live our lives.
0 comments
|
||
Copyright (c) 2009 St John Ambulance, Stampin. Design and coded by Aurelia. |
||||