|
|
Hey guys, I'm back in my hometown, Kuching! Finally, our Foundation year ended. =O What a great year! and more to come! =O ---- Last Saturday, I volunteered myself as a photographer for an event organised by a few of my friends for ACCA in Swinburne. equipped with my brother's Canon S2IS which I am not very familiar with, but wth. hahaha. Learn from trial and error. It was certainly a great learning experience and also a great chance to meet up with some old friends. During the second part of the day was an exploration game organised by the ExploraQuest team who flew all the way from KL. What the participants had to do was to go through 2 trails in Kuching which consists of most of the historical buildings and places in Kuching, thus the name Kuching Heritage Trail. Along the trails they have to answer some questions given to them beforehand together with some clues on where to go. So it's something like Amazing Race.' Sounds very fun! I wished I was the one playing. But oh well, at least I had the chance to capture photos of Kuching. Please leave some comments if you could XD Thank you.
Shophouses at the road leading to the BishopGate street. The other day I went to Melaka, the old shophouses there reminded me alot of Kuching. Now that I'm back here, I noticed something different. The residents who are still living at the old shophouses in Melaka, still use bicycle to get to places. I think the old folks here ditched the bikes. Go bicycles! Life would be more peaceful then. Although the reality is.... it's friggin hot in the afternoon and it rains in the evening. lol. Speaks for itself. Sampan ride at the waterfront along the Sarawak River.Note to everyone, if you are riding on the sampan, do not put ur hands inside the river. It's very polluted. =_= I saw some people putting their hands in. ugh. Sadly, the Sarawak River is not one of those beautiful scenic, CLEAN rivers. It is used for log transporting and stuff. hahaha. oops. so much for promoting Kuching. XD A little girl playing with stones in front of a kampung. A view of the Mount Santubong and waterfront from the other side.That's all. =) I'm thinking of the Culture and Society class. *__* Labels: Photography posted by orilia
1 comments
|
||
Copyright (c) 2009 St John Ambulance, Stampin. Design and coded by Aurelia. |
||||