|
|
Quote of the day Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn't have anything to do with it. ~Haim Ginott I hate it when the older generations like to compare our lives now to their hard liven days in the olden times. It is what you have given to us. We did not ask much of it. I mean, we didnt ask for these technologies. We were still babies or not born when computer, cars, whatsoever first came out. When new things come out, it's for the betterment of our lives lah, well, most of it. It's true, nowadays most of the younger generation now takes things for granted. But isn't it normal for human to take things for granted? It is not right to blame it all on the younger generation. It's only natural for human to be sadist and cynical in this world. Today Young people spend all of their time in front of the computer, surfing internet, google, wasting their time away in front of a screen, under a roof instead of under the sun. And they say: We didn't even have computers last time. Near Future The young people complain about slow broadband, little bandwidth, 3G, yada yada. And we(now old) say: We used dial-up okay, with html websites. Humans are never satisfied with what they have. We keep wanting more and more. Things get better, new inventions coming up, yes it's a good thing. But stop blaming us like it's all our fault for the bad things that come together with it. Okay, maybe I'm not making any sense now, contradicting myself. Of course, that's just my opinion. But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate what my parents have done for me. I will repay them one day. I hope I can. Labels: Ramblings posted by orilia
2 comments
|
||
Copyright (c) 2009 St John Ambulance, Stampin. Design and coded by Aurelia. |
||||